Client Full Name (Bride)
* Client Full Name (Bride)
Client Full Name (Groom)
Client Email Address
Client Contact Number (Bride)
* Client Contact Number (Bride)
Incase I need to contact you on the day.
Client Contact Number (Groom)
* Client Contact Number (Groom)
Client Postal Address
* Client Postal Address
* Wedding Date
Wedding Photographer Start Time
* Wedding Photographer Start Time
Mini Sessions are 15 minutes long. Please arrive a few minutes early to ensure we don't run overtime and that there's ample time to capture your session.
Wedding Preparation Location (Bride + Groom)
Wedding Ceremony Location
Wedding Ceremony Time
* Wedding Ceremony Time
Wedding Reception Location
Wedding Photographer End Time (approximate)
* Wedding Photographer End Time (approximate)
This can be changed up to 7 days prior to your wedding. Additional hours will be invoiced prior to your wedding.
Wedding Photography Package
This is the base wedding package, please tick this box to confirm you understand this will give you 5 hours coverage on your wedding day.
L-O-V-E Captured $1700.00
Additional Hours of Photography ($150/hr)
Additional hours of photography must be confirmed 7 days prior to the wedding.
Terms of Agreement
TERMS + CONDITIONS
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between Mrs Jasmine Ann Gardiner (Mrs Gardiner) and the client. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to change or add to this agreement is to do so in writing, and providing the document is signed by all the relevant parties.
2. RESERVATION: Upon your signature and receipt of the stated retainer, Mrs Gardiner will reserve the date and time agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that date and time. For this reason, the stated retainer is non- refundable. The retainer is to be paid at the time of signing this contract. The retainer is applied towards the contracted wedding photography collection. The client understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the wedding photography collection described in the contract is due no later than 30 days before The Wedding.
3. CANCELLATION: In the event that the client cancels the contracted services for wedding photography outlined in this contract before the wedding ceremony takes place, the retainer will be forfeit. Mrs Gardiner agrees to refund all additional paid money (less expenditure for which receipts will be provided, as well as any al a carte costs of any shoot or product already given) to the client.
4. COOPERATION: The parties agree to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. Mrs Gardiner is not responsible for key individuals’ failure to be present or to cooperate during photography sessions, neither for missed images due to details not revealed to Mrs Gardiner. Mrs Gardiner recommends that the client designate an “event guide” to point out & obtain important individuals to the photographer, whom the client wishes to include in formal, informal or candid photographs.
5. HOUSE RULES: The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or the reception site management. The client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the client’s responsibility; Mrs Gardiner can offer technical recommendations only.
6. DIGITAL NEGATIVES, PRINTS and COPYRIGHTS: The photographs, digital negatives or prints produced by Mrs Gardiner are protected under Copyright Law (all rights reserved). The Client has permission to use the images for personal use. If any vendors or other commercial parties or blogs request images, they are to be directed to Mrs Gardiner.
7. MODEL RELEASE: The client hereby assigns and grants Mrs Gardiner and its legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the client or in which the client may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising or any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. The client hereby releases Mrs Gardiner and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs. It is agreed that Mrs Gardiner may display and use the photographs taken for advertising, display, website and internet promotion, photographic contests, public display and any other purpose thought proper by Mrs Gardiner.
8. EXCLUSIVITY / GUEST PHOTOGRAPHY: It is understood that Mrs Gardiner will act as the sole and exclusive wedding photographer. The client acknowledges that flashes from guest cameras may ruin shots taken by Mrs Gardiner. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that guests are not interfering with the photographic efforts of Mrs Gardiner. No other guest/photographer using professional photographic equipment will be allowed at any time during The Wedding if its use is interfering with the quality of photos taken by Mrs Gardiner.
9. GUEST COOPERATION: Mrs Gardiner will not tolerate verbally or physically abusive behaviour, nor will it share its time or compete with guest photographers for the attention of the subjects. Unchecked guest conduct that interferes with photography may seriously affect the quality of the photographs taken and increase the number of times photos must be re-taken. If the client is unable to control the conduct of their guests, resulting in an unacceptable degree of misconduct, or if the conduct of any of their guests damages the equipment of the photographer, it may result in the early or immediate departure of the photographer. The client understands that in such an event, no refunds will be granted.
10. COMPLETION SCHEDULE: Any printing process can only start once Mrs Gardiner receives the order list of the required images. Mrs Gardiner is not responsible for any delays caused by its vendors, or for delays caused by circumstances outside of its control.
11. PAYMENTS: The client agrees that the retainer is required at the time of contract acceptance and 100% of the remaining balance is due no later than 30 days prior to The Wedding.
12. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: Mrs Gardiner’s discovery of new information, changes to agreed circumstances, or other factors which tend to circumvent its policies may result in its withdrawal. Non-cooperation; changes in locations, facilities or available times; and late payments are examples of contributing factors. Should Mrs Gardiner initiate the withdrawal, all fees will be returned, excluding retainer as well as listed prices for all services/products provided.
13. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternative photographer. Mrs Gardiner will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer able and/or willing to provide a similar collection as chosen in this contract at the same/similar tariff. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the contracted collection.
14. NON-GUARANTEE: Although every possible care will be taken to produce photographs of all important and special events during the wedding, Mrs Gardiner cannot place an unconditional guarantee on the above. Mrs Gardiner will not be held responsible for any ruined photographs due to guests’ (or any other) flashes; or any other ruined photographs due to any other cause in or outside of Mrs Gardiner’s control.
15. IMAGE SELECTION: The images delivered to the client by Mrs Gardiner are the final selection as chosen and edited by Mrs Gardiner.
16. PERFORMANCE: The performance of this contract on behalf of Mrs Gardiner shall be contingent upon acts of God, flood, fire, warfare, government laws or regulations, electrical failure, strikes by suppliers, and/or conditions beyond its control.
17. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
18. AMENDMENTS: This contract has been freely negotiated and shall be recognised as the entirety of the agreement. Only those changes or modifications specifically placed in writing, attached, dated and signed by the client and Mrs Gardiner at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be recognised as amendments to this contract.
19. ANIMAL WELFARE: Mrs Gardiner must be notified of any intended use of live animals at The Wedding. ShouldMrs Gardiner deem that the use of those live animals is contrary to the welfare of that animal (dogs in bow-ties are encouraged!), Mrs Gardiner has the right to not shoot that aspect of the day or withdraw from the wedding as set out in Section 12.
It will take 4-6 weeks to edit your wedding and I’ll email you in excitement! I will upload your web resolution images to a personalised, password protected online gallery (or public if you prefer) for you to share with guests and family. A USB of final high resolution images will be posted to you.
I understand I will receive images within 6 weeks of our wedding.
Thank you for booking your wedding with Mrs Gardiner. I look forward to capturing all the gorgeous moments on your loved up day. x